Benefits of School Blogging
- Pupils and teachers love it!
- Showcase your pupils' best work to a far greater audience
- Develop relationships with the local community
- Incredibly powerful tool for project collaboration
- Create links with schools both nationally and internationally
- Fantastic tool to help the support the raising of levels of attainment across your school
How we can help
- Your own network of blogs for your school
- Individual blogs for classes, teachers and departments
- Professionally supported, maintained and evolving system
- We'll help foster links with other schools, the community and local businesses
- Access to our community forums for fantastic collaboration oppurtunities
- Integration with current school social networks, such Facebook and Twitter
Free teacher training for South-East schools
We are currently running a fantastic offer for all schools in the South-East (Kent, Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey). All new members of our School Blog Network package will receive a free 2 hour in-school training session, for up to 6 teachers. We'll cover all the basic skills needed to get blogging in your classrooms, how to keep blogs a safe and secure environment for all, and give some great ideas for blogging-based lessons. If you would like to find out more, please just get in touch.